John
A conversation [500] I had a conversation with a married lady this afternoon, which I think was very interesting because we were talking about things had happened to our families. We got to know each other via the italki, a website focusing on language-studying. We both are preparing for the IELTS, aiming at immigrating to other developed countries. We have the same requirement to speaking English for practice, but we do not have much spare time to study this foreign language because we are both working and have got to take care of children after work during weekdays. As a result, we decide to try to speak English on phone call while we are on the way back home. To be honest, it is not very ideal to talk each other in this way due to the terrible noises from the traffic. We have to speak loudly enough to be understood. We’ve just been friends for a very short time, and not yet seen each other. In fact, we are not familiar with each other, so we talk about family life, which I suppose to be the same interest of us. She is very talkative, and I hardly can say some words. It does not matter since I can practice my listening skills. A problem arose during the talk. We do not have many things to say so we plan to prepare at least one topic before we will talk next time. Of course, a typical IELTS theme should be suitable for us to talk. I am looking forwarding to speaking with her next time.

A conversation [500]

I had a conversation with a married lady this afternoon, which I think was very interesting because we were talking about things that had happened to our families. We got to know each other via the italki, a website focusing on language studying. We are both are preparing for the IELTS, aiming at immigrating to other developed countries so that we can migrate to better places. We have the same requirements - to speaking English well.  for practice, but However, we do not have much spare time to study this foreign language concentreate on because we are both of us have to working and have got to take care of the children after work and/or during weekdays. As a result, we have decided to try to speak English using the telephone instead.  It will save us much this this way as we head on phone call while we are on the way back home. To be honest, it is not very ideal quite effective as imagined to talk each other in this way due to the terrible noises from the heavy traffic noise. We have to speak loudly enough in order to be understood.

We’ve have just been friends for a very short time, and had not met upyet seen each other. In fact, we are not familiar with each other, strangers still but so we talk about family life, which I suppose is the commonality between us to be the same interest of us. She is very talkative, and I hardly can say some put in a words. It does not matter since I can practice hone on my listening skills.

Then a problem arose during our chats the talk. We discovered there are do not have many things to say after all. So we planned to prepare to have at least one topic before the next one we will talk next time. Of course, a typical IELTS theme would be most appropriate should be suitable for us to talk. I am looking forwarding to speaking with her our chat next time.

This is a semi-formal and yet personal description of what's in your mind.  The style is more fluid and warm unlike the formality of stiffness in an argumentative essay.