anna
is this text correct? Dear Organisation, My name is Anna Merli, I am 27 and I am Italian. I read with great interest the EVS programme of the association Jugend&Hyuproject e.V. and I decided to send my candidature. I found the purposes of this association stimulating, because I think that it is important to spread the most important values like the respect of different cultures, races and of our environment. Furthermore, I am impressed of what the association organizes. I have always been fond of organizing events like youth exchanges, training courses, meetings etc., because I have a very organizational and creative nature, and I love to work in a group, especially when the team shares such enthusiasm and ideas to develop a common project. I have an amicable and sociable nature and, at the same time, I believe a job well done is a passion in my outlook on life. In my past work experiences I learnt how to deal with people from different cultures and with young people. This is thanks to my job as a barmaid in Germany and in the United Kingdom, as a group leader managing a kids’ tour. I can speak English very well and now I am attending a German course (Niveau B2). As for educational abilities, I have proven myself capable of such a task when I was a language teacher for a school where I had not only to teach the kids Italian but also to impart cultural aspects. During this training I understood that being a language teacher is not only a way to help other people learn a foreign idiom, but also a way to introduce students to the values and heritage of other countries. I also worked for two years with a disabled girl, I helped her doing her homeworks and I had to found exercises to stimulate her left lobe (which was damaged).
1

Is this text correct?

Dear Organisation,

My name is Anna Merli, I am 27 and I am Italian.

I was very interested to read about the EVS programme of the association Jugend&Hyuproject e.V. and I would like to be apply as a candidate

I find the purposes of this association stimulating, because I think that it is important to spread the most   (Although correct, this is somewhat awkward) important values like the respect of different cultures and races, and of our environment. Furthermore, I am impressed by what the association organizes (maybe consider "accomplishes".) I have always been fond of organizing events like youth exchanges, training courses, meetings etc., because I have a very organizational and creative nature.  I love to work in a group, especially when the team shares the enthusiasm and ideas to develop a common project.

I have an an amicable ("friendly" or "outgoing" might be more common)  and sociable nature and, at the same time, a job well done is a passion and my outlook on life. In my past work experiences I have learned how to deal with people from different cultures and with young people. This is thanks to my job as a bartender in Germany and in the United Kingdom, and as a group leader managing a youth tour. I can speak English very well and now I am attending a German course (Niveau B2).

As for teaching abilities, I have proven myself capable of such a task when I was a language
teacher for a school where I had to teach not only Italian but also cultural aspects. During this training I understood that being a language teacher is not only a
way to help other people learn a foreign language but also a way to introduce students to the
values and heritage of other countries. I also worked for two years with a disabled girl; I helped her with her homework and I had to find exercises to stimulate her damaged left brain lobe.

Hope this helps Meri, good luck with your job search, Tom