Anna Fucito
Getting started with Italki I have just signed in here, and I am so curious about how this site works. That's the reason why I am writing this little note. I can't wait to be corrected by someone, can't wait to improve my English and start learning new rules and words. At the same time I am looking forward to helping you all with Italian, to reading your notes and maybe correct them. Thanks to everyone who will be part of my improvement! Anna
2

Getting started with Italki

I have just signed in up here, and I am so curious about how this site works. That's the reason why I am writing this little note. I can't wait to be corrected by someone, can't wait to improve my English and start learning new rules and words. At the same time I am looking forward to helping you all with Italian, to reading your notes and maybe correcting them. Thanks to everyone who will be part of my improvement! Anna

or:

I have just signed up here and am very curious about how this site works. That's the reason for this little note; I can't wait to have it corrected by someone. I’m also eager to improve my English skills through learning new rules and words. At the same time, I look forward to helping people with Italian by reading their notes and then potentially correct(ing) them. Thanks to those who will be part of my improvement! Anna

Your English is very good. I’ve made some small changes to your original as well as offering a modification of the way I might express the same thoughts. I hope it helps you in some way.

Getting started with Italki

I have just signed in here and I am so curious about how this site works. That's the reason why I am writing this little note. I can't wait to be corrected by someone., can't wait I want to improve my English and start learning new rules and words. At the same time I am looking forward to helping you all with Italian, to reading your notes and maybe correct them. Thanks to everyone who will be part of my improvement! Anna

Good luck Anna. 

Getting started with Italki

I have just signed in here, and I am so curious about how this site works. That's the reason ,why I am writing this little note. I can't wait to be corrected by someone, can't wait to improve my English and start learning new rules and words. At the same time ,  I am looking forward to helping you all with Italian, to reading your notes and maybe correct them. Thanks to everyone who will be part of my improvement! Anna

woow your English so good
This looks correct to me