Sergei
Formal Letter [2404] Dear Sir or Madam, I am a new applicant to System Support Specialist post. I am writing to inform you that I can't start my job next week for some reason. Two days ago my sport team and I played football. Accidentally one of the players punched my leg and I couldn't make any movement anymore. I was taken to the hospital, where I am going to stay for one week. My doctor told me that my leg is going to be better after few days. Thus I suppose I will ready to start my job after one week, at 22 July. I am very regret of this incident and hope you can understand my problem. If you need any additional information you can call me to the phone below. Sincerely, Sergei. Thank you.
1

Formal Letter [2404]

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a new applicant for the System Support Specialist posting/position(?). I am writing to inform you that, for personal reasons, I can't start my job next week for some reason.

Two days ago my (sport) team and I played football. Accidentally, one of the players punched/hit/hurt my leg and I wasn't able to move anymore. I was taken to
the hospital, where I am going to stay for one week.
My doctor told me that my leg is going to be/get better after a few days. Thus, I suppose I will be ready to start working/my job in a week, on/after July 22.

I am very regretful for this incident and hope you can understand my problem/situation. If you need any additional information you can call me to the phone below.

Sincerely,
Sergei.

Thank you.