Alaa Yassin
happinesses mystery When I was young I thought happinesses is toys yea toys everywhere and chips,lollipop,juices,ice cream and watching cartoons all time but when I became teenager the meaning of happinesses became totally different cause it was all about entering good college to receive good education so, it will increase my opportunity to have good job and be financially independent .now being happy is to do something I am convince about it to make it in perfect way and of course having someone whether it,s boy or girl to share our lives together .I am curious what will makes me happy after several years from now
1

Happiness mystery

When I was young I thought happinesses was toys - yeah! toys everywhere and chips,lollipops,juices,ice cream and watching cartoons all the time. But when I became teenager the meaning of happinesses became totally different because it was all about entering good college to receive good education, so it would increase my opportunity to have good job and be financially independent .Now being happy is to do something I am convinced about, and it to do it in perfect way, and of course having someone, whether it's a boy or girl, to share our lives together .I am curious what will makes me happy in several years from now.