Marta
Studying for my speaking exam Where are you from? Originally I’m from Salamanca, but I’m living in Valdemoro which is a city in South of Madrid. What do you like about living there? I’d like live there because it’s a quiet city and not too big, but it has all facilities which I need. Do you prefer to spend time with your friends or family? Nowadays I’d prefer to spend my time with my family; actually because my husband is my friend. Do you like making things with your hands? Yes I’d like it, because I think it’s a relaxing activity. For example I could spend hours cooking. What’s your favourite food? My favourite food is paella, because it reminds me when I was a child and my mum cooked it on Sundays. Do you like going to parties? Yes, I like it, because I love meeting with my friends and getting up to date with them. Tell me about a special day in your life that you really enjoyed I remember the day of my wedding. We spent very good time with family and friends. It was an excelent occasion to meet all of them.
1

Studying for my speaking exam

Where are you from?
Originally I’m from Salamanca, but I’m living in Valdemoro which is a city in South of Madrid.
What do you like about living there?
I’d like live living there because it’s a quiet city and not too big, but it has all the facilities which that I need.

Do you prefer to spend time with your friends or family?
Nowadays I’d prefer to spend my time with my family; actually because my husband is my friend.
Do you like making things with your hands?
Yes I’d like it, because I think it’s a relaxing activity. For example I could spend hours cooking.
What’s your favourite food?
My favourite food is paella, because it reminds me when I was a child and my mum cooked it on Sundays.
Do you like going to parties?
Yes, I like it, because I love meeting with my friends and getting up to date with them.
Tell me about a special day in your life that you really enjoyed
I remember the day of my wedding. We spent a very good time with family and friends. It was an excellent occasion to meet all of them.

Really good :)