Freedom of Speech That Is Presented by Social Media In the beginning I would like to say that I liked this question, "Did you know who you were..before they told you who to be?" I read it in a website. The whole world has become conscious of what happens on the rest of the world. Most of the people uses keyboards and screens to express themselves. The internet revolution is not just to make the information available, but it is also to spread information and knowledge and to make public opinions. Internet revolution gives us a chance to share events and our thoughts without delay (in real time). Social media affects every part of our lives, educational institutions, and the corporate world. Nothing has been left untouched by social media. Free speech and self expression is deeply associated in our worldly affairs. That all things generally are good, but sharing political news turns into Facebook wars. Here comes the role of the corporates to make scrutiny and feedback. We all know that companies use social media to watch us. Some people are obliged to limit their ideas and opinions. Sometimes, it is much better to delete your account on social networks and to stop talking forever. For other people, an article has become a nightmare which cause them losing the pleasure of writing. Most of the people lost friends over political opinions three years ago and even over the type of content posted on Facebook. Do you believe that people are made to submit things to the fear that they may lose their jobs to the post that someone might like or not?
1

Freedom of Speech That Is Presented by Social Media

In the beginning I would like to say that I liked this question, "Did you know who you were..before they told you who to be?" I read it in a website.
The whole world has become conscious of what happens in the rest of the world. Most of the people use keyboards and screens to express themselves. The internet revolution is not just destined to make the information available, but it is also to spread information and knowledge and to form public opinions. The internet revolution gives us a chance to share events and our thoughts without delay in real time. Social media affects every part of our lives, educational institutions, and the corporate world. Nothing has been left untouched by social media. Free speech and self expression is deeply associated with our worldly affairs. That All of these things generally sound good, but sharing political news soon turns into Facebook wars. It becomes the role of the corporations to make scrutinise and feed back. We all know that companies use social media to watch us. Some people are obliged to limit their ideas and opinions. Sometimes, it is much better to delete your account on social networks and to stop talking forever. For other people, an article might have become a nightmare which caused them to lose the pleasure of writing. Many of the people lost friends over political opinions three years ago and even over the type of content posted on Facebook. Would you believe that people are afraid to submit things for the fear that they may lose their jobs to a post that someone may like or may not like?

يا احمد مبروك هذه الكتابة جيدة جداً

1

Freedom of Speech, That Is Presented by Social Media

First of all, I would like to say that I liked this question, "Did you know who you were...before they told you who to be?" I read it on a website.

The whole world has become conscious of what happens in the rest of the world. Most of the people uses keyboards and screens to express themselves. The internet revolution does not just to make the information available, but it is also used to spread information and knowledge and to create public opinions. The internet revolution gives us a chance to share events and our thoughts without delay (in real time).

Social media affects every part of our lives, educational institutions, and the corporate world. It has left nothing untouched by social media. Free speech and self expression are deeply ingrained in our worldly affairs. That is generally good thing, but sharing political news can turn into wars on Facebook.

It has become the role of the corporations to make scrutinize and observe. We all know that companies use social media to watch us. Some people are obliged to limit their ideas and opinions. Sometimes, it is much better to delete your account on social networks and to stop talking (posting?) forever. For other people, an article has become a nightmare which causes them to lose the pleasure of writing. Most of the people have lost friends over political opinions three years ago and even over the type of content posted on Facebook. Do you believe that people should be afraid to submit things because of the fear that they may lose their jobs to a post that someone might not like or not?