Radwa
"The sky is falling" , ring a bell? Does the title ring any bell?? This's one great novel by Sidney Sheldon. How he focused on the crime but never ignored the lives of the characters, making it a big deal for the reader was really interesting. Suspense, Drama, Adventure, it was just soo exciting. But it was frustrating how the reader can feel how Dana "main character" is so naive but still know that if s/he in her place, will be the same. If you didn't read it, you should give it a shot and if you did, can you please tell me how on earth did Elliot knew Dana's location,.... was it the secretary or mmm maybe the pen ??? and more important was he involved ?? hmmm This was the first novel I read for Sidney but won't be the last =) .

"The sky is falling" , ring a bell?

Does the title ring any bells?? This is one great novel by Sidney Sheldon. How he focused on the crime but never ignored the lives of the characters, making it a big deal for the reader, was really interesting.

Suspense, drama, adventure - it was just so exciting. But it was frustrating how the reader could feel that Dana, the main character, is so naive but still know that if he or she were in her place, it would be the same.

If you haven't read it, you should give it a shot but if you have, can you please tell me how on earth did Elliot know Dana's location? Was it the secretary who told him or... mmm... maybe the pen? And more importantly, was he involved? hmmm...

This was the first novel I have read by Sidney but won't be the last =) .