Cristina
New words: blustery I've always been an avid English learner, I can't explain why I do like it so much. Everyday I learn a little, but I currently live in a small place and I can't practise my English skills as much as I'd like to. Everyday is a new word. Today it was "blustery"; as blustery was today here in our Galician mountains. Anyway, I'm doing this first exercise as an introduction for myself. I want to pass my CAE exams this june. Last year I scored 56 points (60 points required...), and I was very upset for days. I really want to do it better this time. What else...? Yes, I like History and Archaeology, maybe too much. Love hiking, nature, live music, books, good films and good tv comedies. So, hello from Galicia!

New words: blustery

I've always been an avid English learner, I can't explain why I do like it so much. Every day I learn a little, but I currently live in a small place and I can't practise my English skills as much as I'd like to. Every day is a new word. Today it was "blustery"; as it was blustery was today here in our Galician mountains.

Anyway, I'm doing this first exercise as an introduction for myself. I want to pass my CAE exams this June. Last year I scored 56 points (60 points required...), and I was very upset for days. I really want to do it better this time.
What else...? Yes, I like History and Archaeology, maybe too much. Love hiking, nature, live music, books, good films and good tv comedies. So, hello from Galicia!

Great work :)

New words: blustery

I've always been an avid learner of the English language. learner, I can't explain why I do like it so much. Each Everyday I learn a little, but since I currently live in a small place, and I can't practise my English skills as much as I'd like to. Everyday is a new word to learn. Today it was is "blustery"; as it is very windy blustery was today here in our Galician mountains.

Anyway, I'm doing this first exercise is used as an self introduction for myself. I want to pass my CAE exams this June. Last year, I scored 56 points four points short of the passing mark [of sixty].  (60 points required...) and I was very upset for days. I really want need to do it better this time.
What else...? Yes, I like History and Archaeology. maybe Perhaps a wee bit too much. I also love hiking, nature, live music, books, good films and good TV comedy.

So, hello from Galicia!