Carlota
correct please! thanks :)) Hi families! I am a Spanish girl interested in working as a au pair in usa. I'm 20 years old and I'm studying architecture. I have lots of experience with children because it's a job that I really love, well, I also can to teach Spanish to children or help them with their studies and also I can cooking many things. I'm interested in working at any time and for as long as needed during the months of July and August. I would like to find a family of trust and power to give them more details for to meet me better. If you are interested and need more information, please feel free to contact me as soon as possible, because I will be happy to answer it. My contact is: A greeting!
1

correct please! thanks :))

Hi families! I am a Spanish girl interested in working as an au pair in usa. I'm 20 years old and I'm studying architecture. I have lots of experience with children because it's a job that I really love. Well, I also can to teach Spanish to children or help them with their studies and I can also cook many things. I'm interested in working at any time and for as long as needed during the months of July and August.

I would like to find a family of trust and power to give them more details for to meet me better.

Not too sure what you meant but I will give it a shot. 

Maybe:

I would like to find a trustworthy family that I can give more details to, so that they could better understand who I am. 

If you are interested and need more information, please feel free to contact me as soon as possible, because I will be happy to answer you.

My contact is:

A greeting! ( Any phrase with "greetings" is usually used to start the letter)

1

correct please! thanks :))

Hi families! I am a Spanish girl interested in working as a au pair in usa. I'm 20 years old and I'm studying architecture. I have lots of experience with children because it's a job that I really love, well, I can also teach Spanish to children or help them with their studies and also I can cook many things. I'm interested in working at any time and for as long as needed during the months of July and August.
I would like to find a family of trust and power to give them more details for to meet me better. If you are interested and need more information, please feel free to contact me as soon as possible, because I will be happy to answer you.

My contact is:

A greeting!

1

correct please! thanks :))

Hi families! I am a Spanish girl interested in working as a an au pair in the usa USA. I'm 20 years old and I'm studying architecture. I have lots of experience with children because it's a job that I really love. well, I can also can to teach Spanish to children or help them with their studies, and also I can cooking many things. I'm interested in working at any time and for as long as needed during the months of July and August.

I would like to find a family of trust and power to give them more details for to meet me better. If you are interested and need more information, please feel free to contact me as soon as possible. because I will be happy to answer it.

My contact is:

A greeting!

yes! thank you so much guys!! :)
As Laurence said, "a family of trust and power to give them more details for to meet me better" does not make sense. I think you are trying to say that you would like to find a good family and give them more details about you so that they can get to know you better, am I correct? If so, you could say "I want to meet a good family who I can introduce myself to and give them more details about myself so that they can get to know me better" :)