Aureli Sánchez
A letter to Oliver Dear Oliver. I'm really glad to hear about you're really well. Sorry for not writing for ages, but I've changed the city where I live and I have been very busy. Regarding my new job I'm really happy because I earn a lot of money and my new partners are really fun, so it was easy to adapt to my new company. However, I'm a bit stressed because I have a range of responsibilities. Now, I'm the manager of a company and it's rather different than my old job where I was the errant boy. I'm happy with the people I'm working with, but they aren't my friends. I have come out with them to have a drink several times, but you know I'm a bit shy and it's difficult for me to have new friends. I miss people like you or Peter. I expect I'm going to visit you in Summer. I'd like you'd tell me more things about your life. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Aureli.
1

A Letter to Oliver

Dear Oliver, 

I'm really glad to hear that you are well. Sorry for not writing for ages, but I've moved and have been very busy.

Regarding my new job, I'm really happy because I am earning a lot of money and my new co-workers are really fun, so it was easy to adapt to my new company. However, I'm a bit stressed because I have a range of responsibilities. Now, I'm the manager of a company and it's rather different than my old job where I was the errand boy.

I'm happy with the people I'm working with, but they aren't my friends. I have gone out with them to have a drink several times, but, as you know, I'm a bit shy and it's difficult for me to have new friends. I miss people like you and Peter. I hope to be able to visit you this summer.  Please catch me up with things happening in your life.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Aureli

Really nicely written, Aureli!

1

A letter to Oliver

Dear Oliver.

I'm really glad to hear about you're really well. Sorry for not writing for ages, but I've changed the city where I live and I have been very busy.

Regarding my new job I'm really happy because I earn a lot of money and my new partners are really fun, so it was easy to adapt to my new company. However, I'm a bit stressed because I have a range of responsibilities. Now, I'm the manager of a company and it's rather different than my old job where I was the errant ERRAND boy. [ I don't believe this. errand boy is va ery low position, in fact not a position, just a negative term. Only good here if you hated your last job and had no responsibilities]

I'm happy with the people I'm working with, but they aren't my friends. I have come out with them to have a drink several times, but you know I'm a bit shy and it's difficult for me to have new friends. I miss people like you or Peter. I expect hope to be able to I'm going to visit you in Summer. I'd like you'd you to tell me more things about your life. { or, I'd be happy to hear more about what is happening in your life]}

Best wishes,

Aureli.