ingridg
Help with my essay!! :) These days the media is full of stories about famous Peruvian or international people, in fact all these people give us an idea that be famous in Peru could be easy . Having a good looking, perfect smile and nice body , sounds like the perfect recipe to be famous, if you have these atributes , you will be admit in Chollybood easily and you will earn a razonable quantity of money , great examples of these are Nicola Porcella or Mario Hart two guys that in just one instant had been launched to the fame through game shows. however, stay in the spotlight of the viewers demand do things continously , the most easy way to reach it nowadays: be part of an scandal, showing your life , examples such as Susy diaz who expose her entire life and your human dignity for a little of money. On balance, I believe that be famous in Peru is really difficult and if you want a career to keep in the spotlight more than 5 minutes of fame, that requires dedication and more than nothing love for yourself .
1

Help with my essay, please  :)

These days the media is full of stories about famous Peruvian or international people and that gives everyday people the impression that being famous in Peru is easy.
Good looks, the perfect smile and a nice body, sound like the perfect recipe for fame and if you have these attributes, you will surely be admitted into the glitz and glamour of Chollybood and in no time at all you'll be making more money than you could ever dream of. Great examples of this are Nicola Porcella and Mario Hart, two guys who, in a blink of an eye were launched into the limelight through just being contestants on game shows.
To stay in the spotlight, however, demands being in the public-eye constantly. The easiest way to achieve this is either, 1) be part of an scandal or 2) expose your entire life. An example of this is Susy Diaz, who exposes her entire life and dignity for very little money.
On balance, I believe that being famous in Peru is really difficult and if you want a successful career, a career which lasts more than 5 minutes, then you will require dedicationhardwork and above all, geniune talent.

1

Help with my essay!! :)

These days the media is full of stories about famous Peruvian or international people, in fact all these people give us an idea that being famous in Peru could be easy .
Having a Being good looking, having aperfect smile and nice body , sounds like the perfect recipe to be famous, if you have these attributes , you will be admitted in achieve instant success in Chollybood Hollywood easily and you will earn a razonable quantity reasonable amount of money , great examples of these this are Nicola Porcella or  and Mario Hart, two guys that in just one instant had been launched to the fame through game shows.
however, staying in the spotlight of the viewers, demanding do things work continously , the most is the easiest way to reach it  success. Nowadays: being part of an scandal, showing sharing your personal life , examples such as Susy diaz who expose shared her entire personal life and lost her your human dignity for a little bit of money.
On balance (?), I believe that being famous in Peru is really difficult and if you want your a career to keep in the spotlight more than last beyond 5 minutes of fame, that it requires dedication and more than nothing love for yourself .

Great job expressing your opinions, Ingrid! Good luck with your English studies.

Alex:)

I see, I thought it was something like that or you would have written Hollywood, otherwise !!
it's an peruvian expresion about the celebrities here, like bollywood, in mumbai , here the people said chollywood ..
WELL DONE !! By the way, what is Chollybood? Do you mean Hollywood?