James Murray
你为什么学习英文? 你为什么学习英文?(Why do you want to learn English) 你说英文说很好的时候想做什么?(When you can speak english well what do you want to do)学习英文比学习比别的语音难不难?(Is learning english harder than learning other languages) 如果你可以说英文你就趁什么机会?(If you can speak english what opportunities would you take advantage of)

你为什么学习英文?

你为什么学习英文?(Why do you want to learn English) 你说英文说很好的时候想做什么?(When you can speak english well what do you want to do)学习英文比学习比别的语音难不难?(Is learning english harder than learning other languages) 如果你会说英文,你会在什么场合下说?(If you can speak english what opportunities would you take advantage of)

Q1,Compulsory education,and after that period of time learning English is my personal choice.

Q2, Learning English is easier to me compare to French or Spanish. 

Q3. if my English is well enough, I'm willing to chat with friends online or take a video on youtobe sometime, but in real lif may be I still shy to chat with people in English.

你为什么学习英文?

你为什么学习英文?(Why do you want to learn English)

会/能够/可以/英文说很好的时候, 做什么[warmer and so abrupt]?(When you can speak english well what do you want to do)学英文会不会比学习比别的音难不难?(Is learning english harder than learning other languages) 如果你可以说英文, 那么有你就趁什么机会你会去理用嗎?(If you can speak english what opportunities would you take advantage of)

你为什么学习英文?

你为什么学习英文?(Why do you want to learn English) 你说英文说很好的时候想做什么?(When you can speak english well what do you want to do)学习英文比学习别的语更难吗?(Is learning english harder than learning other languages) 如果你可以说英文你趁什么机会?(If you can speak english what opportunities would you take advantage of)