karen
Hi everyone Hi everyone, I´m new in Italki, i´m here because I need practice my english grammar and speaking. In a few months I will take Toefl test and I´m relly scared about it, so, I need some help for practice the language. Well, I will talk about me, I´m from Mexico and I´m working in a bank, in financial markets. I really like my work and I wanna have a career in financial markets and that´s the reason because I want to do a Msc in Finance next year. I´m been studying so hard for it and I hope really make my dream true.
2

<em>Great job! Just as a general note, I'm not sure what you mean by "financial markets." That could be because I don't know much about banks, or maybe you are using the wrong word. If you have any questions, shoot me a message. </em>

<em></em>-Kevin

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I´m new in to Italki, and I´m here because I need to practice my english grammar and speaking. In a few months I will take Toefl test and I´m really scared about it, so, I need some help for to practice the language.
Well, I will talk about me, I´m from Mexico and I´m working in a bank, in financial markets at a bank. I really like my work, and I wanna want to have a career in financial marketsand That´s the reason because I want to do a Msc in Finance next year.
I´m been studying so hard for it, and I really hope really to make my dream come true.

<em>A note about this phrase. Your grammar is correct, but a native speaker probably wouldn't say it like that. A better phrase might be, "Let me introduce myself:"</em>

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I'm new in on Italki, i'm here because I need to practice my English grammar and speaking. In a few months I will take the Toefl test and I'm relly really scared about it, so, I need some helps for practice the language.
Well, I will talk about me. I'm from Mexico and I'm working in at/for a bank, in financial markets. I really like my work and I wanna have a career in financial markets and that's the reason because why I want to do a Msc in Finance next year.
I've been studying so hard for it and I really hope really I could make my dream true.