Physical exercise is more vital for older people than younger people.(Body 2 & Conclusion) Second, people start to work to earn money as they get old. Working for the company is not quite easy and they also have to over-work sometimes. Thus, they can be simply exposed to stress and doing exercise might be one of the crucial way to ease their stress. In Korea, frequently workers and their superiors gather around in a bar after work and drink alcohol with eating foods, which have lots of calories. It is quite a social convention here, employees and employers hold a gathering once in a while to encourage their cooperation mind. Although it has the good purpose, they can be over-weighted by ingestion of fat which is the main cause of adult diseases. In brief, people get weaker naturally as they become and they begin to receive stresses from work. Drinking a lot of alcoholic beverages is also the one of critical reasons. Therefore, based on the suggested examples I gave, physical exercise is more vital for older people than younger ones.