GISELA
How is learning English? I am studying English almost 2 years ago, why?, well, I always want to learn English, but I decided that 2 yeras ago :(. I would have wanted to learn it, when I was as a child. I think it could be easier than now, you are adult. Definitely, all things you can, but I have to recognise some thing are hard, in adittion to this, time, is another problem. On the other hang, when you are practicing with your partner, it is exiciting, you can see,how much you have learnt, after that you are so happy. To conclude, if you like, go on. Gisela

How is learning English?

I've been studying English fir almost 2 years, why?, well, I've always wanted to learn English, but I decided that only 2 years ago :(. I would have wanted to learn it as a child. I think it could be easier than now that i'm an adult. Definitely, you can learn things as an adult, but I have to recognize that some things are harder, in adittion to this, time is a problem too.
On the other hang, it's exciting when you practice with a partner, because you can see how much you have ( you can also use "you've") learned, and after that you feel so happy.
To conclude, if you like it, go on.

Gisela

How is learning English?

I am have been studying English almost 2 years ago. Why? well, I always want to learn English, but I decided that 2 yeras ago :(. I would have wanted to learn it, when I was as a child. I think it could would be easier than now, that you are that I am an adult. Definitely, all things you can learn as an adult, but I have to recognise some things are harder.  In addittion to this, time is another problem.
On the other hang hand, when you are practicing with your partner, it is exiciting.  You can see how much you have learnt learned.  After that you are so happy.
To conclude, if you like it, go on learning.

Gisela

How is learning English?

I have been studying English for almost 2 years, why? Well, I have always wanted to learn English but I decided that 2 years ago :(. I would have wanted to learn it when I was as a child. I think it could be easier then, than now that i am an adult. Definitely, all things you can, but I have to recognise some thing are hard, in adittion to this, time, is another problem.
On the other hang, when you are practicing with your partner, it is exiciting, you can see,how much you have learnt, after that you are so happy.
To conclude, if you like, go on.

Gisela