Hugo
Listening! Hi everyone, I was listening a speech and I need to write something about it. Could you tell me is that correct? "This course change her life because she can apply it on self, other courses focused on the end but this course focuses on the means. She can change her relationship with her family, that its really important thing in our lives, and the best part is when she learned appreciate and love her self. I hope this course could be the best decision that i done." Thank you.
1

Listening!

Hi everyone, I was listening TO a speech and I need to write something about it. Could you tell me IF THIS is that correct?

...

1

I am practicing listening--

Hi everyone, I was listening a speech and I want to write something about it. Could you tell me if this is correct?

"This course has changed my life because I can apply it to myself, other courses focused on the end but this course focuses on the means. I can change my relationship with my family, because they are what is really important in my life, and the best part is when I learned to appreciate and love myself. I think that taking this course could be the best decision that I have ever made."

Thank you.