Jessica
Learning a language I am an easygoing girl. I want to make friends around the world.I like different people and culture.so I think it is importance for me to learn their language. when I was a pupil, I learned English as a second language.The way we learn English was so boring.Our teacher asked us to repeat every word,recite sentences and remember every piece of grammar . sometimes I just want to know why we have to learn English like this. I think the most importance thing to learn a language is motivation.Finding a motivation,we will learn a language carefully.Then ,We need a lot of practice. practice will make us use a language fluently. :)

Learning a language

I am an easygoing girl. I want to make friends around the world.I like different type of (you can also use kind of ) people and culture.so I think it is importance important for me to learn their language.
When I was a pupil, I learned English as a second language.The way we learnt  English was so boring.Our teacher asked us to repeat every word,recite sentences and remember every piece of grammar . Sometimes I just want to know why we have to learn English like this.
I think the most importance  important thing to learn a language is motivation.Finding a motivation,we will learn a language carefully.Then ,We need a lot of practice. Practice will make us to use a language fluently. :)