Bao3 Er
The reverie(Traumerei )of haze weather Recently ,The haze weather across the whole country and very serious .So manypeople feel really uncomfortable,The blue sky is becoming more and more far from us, This weather have continued for many years, The blue sky white cloud is already almost a childhood memories! I miss the blue sky white cloud of childhood! 雾霾天气的遐想(梦幻曲)最近,雾霾天气弥漫着整个国家。许多人身心都感觉很不舒服,蓝天白云变的离我们越来越遥远。这种天气已经持续很多年了,那蓝天白云已是儿时的记忆了!我很怀念儿时的蓝天白云!
2

雾霾天气的遐想(梦幻曲)最近,雾霾天气弥漫着整个国家。许多人身心都感觉很不舒服,蓝天白云变的离我们越来越遥远。这种天气已经持续很多年了,那蓝天白云已是儿时的记忆了!我很怀念儿时的蓝天白云!

Hazy weather song

Lately the hazy sky has been widespread across the whole country.  As a result many people no longer feel comfortable and healthy.  It seems like the days of clear blue skies is only further and further away.  The hazy skies have already persisted for many years and the blue skies are now but only childhood memories. I miss the days of clear blue skies and white clouds.  

Keep it up.  I am studying to get into law school right now and one of the areas I am interested is environmental law.  What seems to be a national problem is really part of a larger international problem.  In the future I can see countries working better together, keeping each other accountable, to address the most serious environmental issues of our times.  No one, and no one's children want to grow up hazy sky environments no matter where you are.