Hanan Faqihi
Don't give promises you can't keep ! I am person who like to live free , I don't like to give promises to anyone , because my life circumstances makes me not sure about keeping them, I don't like to hurt anyone I truly care about, so for me I don't promise you with anything and I also don't accept promises other people trying to make for me ! I know I might seem like very weird and strange person but there's nothing I hate more than breaking promise you make to a person who really loves you ! when you make commitment be sure to commit 100% or else don't make it , but I see some people who insects to give me promises even if I said NO , promises makes me scared it makes me think that this is the only way to keep you around ! I want you to stay with me because you love me and want me and care about my feelings not because you're afraid to break that promise ans you feel guilty, I don't like people who gives promises all the time because I believe that what easy to give easy to take , what easy to make easy to break ! .. My first time to write in English I just woke up with this little words in my mind and I wanted to share something with you, please correct my mistakes and give me advises to help me I appreciate it ♡ ..
1

Don't give promises you can't keep !

I am person who like to live free , I don't like to give promises to anyone , because my life circumstances makes me not sure about keeping them, I don't like to hurt anyone I truly care about, so for me I don't promise you with anything and I also don't accept promises other people trying to make for me ! I know I might seem like very weird and strange person but there's nothing I hate more than breaking promise you make to a person who really loves you ! when you make commitment be sure to commit 100% or else don't make it , but I see some people who insects to give me promises even if I said NO , promises makes me scared it makes me think that this is the only way to keep you around ! I want you to stay with me because you love me and want me and care about my feelings not because you're afraid to break that promise and you feel guilty, I don't like people who gives promises all the time because I believe that what easy to give easy to take , what easy to make easy to break ! ..

My first time to write in English I just woke up with this little words in my mind and I wanted to share something with you, please correct my mistakes and give me advises to help me I appreciate it ♡ ..