cathy
Winner Time seems to be always a winner. As time goes on, most people are getting older and losing their health, very few people can live without illness until they die in a dream. As time goes on, most marriage are not as fresh and beautiful as they were when they were at the beginning, even if they didn't end in middle way. However, people can be winners in some aspects if they work hard not to be losers in all aspects. They could keep learning and become wiser as they are older. They could keep earning money and become richer as they are older. Of course, people can exercise everyday to keep healthy until they die. Men and women can keep intimate with each other by paying more attention on their marriage quality. It is not difficult that people be winner in one or two aspects, you can be wiser and richer when you are older. But it is very difficult that you are winner in all aspects, that you are wiser and richer when you are older, while you keep healthy and intimate with your spouse. Why do people want to be winner in all aspects? Because one aspect is one part of the whole happy life.

One of the most challenging things in life is managing time. Sometimes it seems that time always wins.

Most of us want to be winners in life. We want happiness in our family life, wealth in our business or occupation and we want an education that will make us wiser. 

The most important question is how can we manage it all and become winners in all aspects of our lives.

Our marriages start off happily but then might not be as fresh or as beautiful as they were in the beginning. Paying more attention to each other is important to maintain the intimacy of the relationship. 

Working hard is important to become successful but we all eventually get older and start losing our health. Of course, exercise is important to stay healthy, live longer and happier. 

Education is also necessary to become a winner because it helps us to become wiser and make better decisions as we become older. 

Being a winner in life means that we have a whole and happy life. It takes time to become successful and wealthy. We have to work hard to become a successful spouse and maintain a happy relationship, and wisdom comes from a good education and life experience.

In the end, time is always the winner. We all will become older and start losing our health. If we have made good, wise choices, all of us can become winners by living a healthy, prosperous lives with our spouse and family.  

This is my dream and if I can manage my time properly, I can make my dream come true. 

Cathy: I made a lot of changes to your essay but I tried my best to keep your theme. 

This is a very challenging topic to write about and there are many ways to express what you are trying to say.

You have good ideas and a realistic outlook on life. Thank you for sharing them. 

The comments below were made before I wrote this correction. 

Original:

Winner

Time seems to be always a winner.

As time goes on, most people are getting older and losing their health, very few people can live without illness until they die in a dream.

As time goes on, most marriage are not as fresh and beautiful as they were when they were at the beginning, even if they didn't end in middle way.

However, people can be winners in some aspects if they work hard not to be losers in all aspects. They could keep learning and become wiser as they are older. They could keep earning money and become richer as they are older.
Of course, people can exercise everyday to keep healthy until they die. Men and women can keep intimate with each other by paying more attention on their marriage quality.

It is not difficult that people be winner in one or two aspects, you can be wiser and richer when you are older. But it is very difficult that you are winner in all aspects, that you are wiser and richer when you are older, while you keep healthy and intimate with your spouse.

Why do people want to be winner in all aspects? Because one aspect is one part of the whole happy life.

Hi Cathy, I understand your what you are trying to say here, but I think it needs a little more focus on a common theme. Is your theme balance, happiness, or winning, or the fact that we will all die. Since death is not a positive subject, I would re-write this essay with another theme and remember to connect your paragraphs with a beginning, a middle and an end.