Paisley
personal statement 2 Therefore, I chose another option which is engineering, for it is the project which is a not just a kind of practical science but also another kind of art. It is once said that the modern society is built on the great architecture, which are created and designed by the great engineering designers. And in my opinion, a successful engineering designer should not just finish a project which only provides conveniences, but also fulfill the architecture with beauty. And this kind of work is what I want to and will make in the future. I have more understanding on civil engineering by contact it on my life. Civil Engineering, a term I first came to know a few years ago, is the very field my father working on now. It all began with the modernization of the park and the installment of several automatic systems for the outdoor lights, and I was simply stunned and fascinated by the way everything came together and the only question I asked him was: "How does this work?" After familiarizing myself with the idea of engineering, my knowledge increased by taking part in projects of rehabilitation, redevelopment and even construction which have been presented to the City Hall. My father also went to take charge in projects some African countries and Uzbekistan. The experience he shared with me made me have huge interests to the civil engineer as well. I also have very passionate in finding what I interest in. so to richen my experience and known civil engineering in different country, I went to Russia for travel when I was 18 years old by myself. There were so many attraction caught my eyes not only the artwork, but also the brilliant engineering design. So I want to learn more from abroad and be able to contribute more to the engineering in China. I just wish to use my personal ability to make my city better. Studying at a university in the USA is more than better education to me; it is an opportunity to succeed, be original, and improve as well as give a new shape to our current way of living. I am certain that I have every necessary skill in order to make myself into a world-class engineer.