Vũ Thùy Linh
My love story. ( 1) Let’s me tell you about my love story. 2 years ago, when the first I met my boy friend. I had Iistened to his speech. He gave a lecture about dream, success, what can we do to make dream come true ? This was a great leature I had ever seen before. And I was very interesting in him. And you know? He is a math teacher, not a speaker. It was a diffirent, exactly. Because, all of math teacher I had known , they were bored, I can’t stand them and I hate math too. But I was quiet interested in math teacher. So I had decided to study his math class. I thought I had make a good choice. The way he teaches was very easy to understand. In class, he was a serious teacher, After class, he became a friendly guy. And I had became to be an exelent student in his class. Every night , I usually chat with him. I had shared to him my story life, my secret, my happyness, everything….and he had sincerely listend to me and he had shared his life to me every day. I was happy when I talked with him. I figured that I love him ever since. But I feel shy when I study in his class. Actualy , When I faced to him, I was very ashame. Because, I love my teacher. Nobody in my class knew that. If they knew, they would laugh me. I had wondered if he love me too. Oh! No. It’s impossible. Sometimes I feel sad bacause I have crush on him. Every day and every day, I talk with him, i feel happy and then I feel sad, very sad….. to be contined.
1

My love story. ( 1)

Let me tell you about my love story. 2 years ago, when the for the first time I met my boy friend. I had Iistened to his speech. He gave a lecture about dream, success, what can we do to make a dream come true ? This was the best lecture I had ever seen before. And I was very interesting in him. And you know? He is a math teacher, not a speaker. It was a diffirent, exactly. Because, all the math teachers I knew, they were bored, I couldn’t stand them and I hate math too. But I was quiet interested in that math teacher. So I had decided to study his math class. I thought I had make a good choice. The way he teaches was very easy to understand. In class, he was a serious teacher, After class, he became a friendly guy. And I became to be an exelent student in his class. Every night , I used to chat with him. I had shared to him my story life, my secret, my happyness, everything….and he had sincerely listend to me and he shared his life to me every day. I was happy when I talked with him. I figured that I love him ever since. But I feel shy when I was studying in his class. When I faced to him, I was very ashamed. Because, I love my teacher. Nobody in my class knew that. If they knew, they would laugh me. I had wondered if he loved me too. Oh! No. It’s impossible. Sometimes I feel sad bacause I have crush on him. Day after day, I talk with him, i feel happy and then I feel sad, very sad….. to be contined.