Miguel Correa
Practice for a exam. Hello. I am practicing because I will have exam to get a certified of english in my school. I am nervious because I am not a good speaker, and my listening is terrible. This is the motive of why i am in this page!!!. Well, i am in this page since 2009 but I used not to visit. Now I need practice. I want the certified because I want to make a mastery in my school and I need english. If I get the Toefl ABT certified may be I will study in an other country. Ok, This is all for today. Thanks
1

Practice for a exam.

Hello. I am practicing because I will be taking an exam in order to become certified in English in my school. I am nervous because I am not a good speaker, and my listening is terrible. This is the reason I am on this website!!!. Well, I have been on this language website since 2009,  but I have not visited it often. Now I need practice to get my certification because I want to succeed and excel in school. 
If I receive the Toefl ABT certification,  I will consider studying in another country.

Ok, This is all for today. Thanks

It is easy to get listening practice, just find a good podcast! It is difficult to understand when people speak fast, so you need as much practice as possible. You can do it!