Melissa
Sleep-Insomnia In Colombia is 1:08 am and I can´t sleep just for that I´m writing this. Insmonia is a problem for catch up on sleep, In some caises people use sleepin pills but I don´t like that because I think that you can get addicted..I thinking in go to the gym do some ecercice befor tot go to bed maybe I can get tired and fix my schedule for go to bed. well my brain is tired but no my body anyway just I wanted to say that.
1

Sleep-Insomnia

It is 1:08 am in Colombia and I can´t sleep so I´m up writing this.

My insomnia is a problem that has been depriving me of sleep. In some cases people use sleeping pills but I don´t like that idea because I think that you can get addicted to them. I think I’ll go to the gym for some exercise before going to bed; maybe that will make me tired enough to restore my sleeping schedule.

My brain is tired but not my body. I just wanted to say that.

or:

It is 1:08 am in Colombia and I´m up writing this because I can´t sleep.

My insomnia is depriving me of sleep. I know people use sleeping pills sometimes but I don´t like that idea because I think they are addictive. I’m going to try exercising at the gym before bedtime; maybe that will make me tired enough to restore my sleeping schedule.

It feels like my brain is tired; not my body.

The first modification uses your words and phrases as much as possible, and the second one I have played around with in my way of thinking. They are both okay. The link below is to a webpage that describes a simple breathing exercise which might help you ease your insomnia. Good luck; the gym sound like a good idea too.

http://barefootfts.com/blog/a-sleep-trick

1

Sleep-Insomnia

In Colombia it is 1:08 am and I can´t sleep. So, here I am awake, writing this. 

Insomnia is a problem since it does not allow you to catch up on sleep. In some cases, people use sleeping pills to promote sleep. However, I prefer not to use them because I believe they can become addictive. I'm thinking of going to the gym for some exercise before I go to bed. Perhaps the exercise will tire me and allow me to go to bed. 

My brain is tired but not my body!

Just be sure the endorphins don't keep you awake. Have you tried counting sheep? :)  All kidding aside, I'm sorry. Insomnia is a bummer!

Doing workout may help you having a better sleep! I used to have insomnia problems but, since I started doing workout now I fall asleep as a baby :).
I always slept like a baby~~