mika0020
my Mr.Ditto I met my Mr.Ditto on italki, so I want to write something about him here. When it comes to the first conversition we had, he came to say hello to me on wechat when I was very down. Actually, I can't remember how long we have talked that day exactly, I guess, it must have been about 7 or 8 hours. And we talked about music , the meaning of our name, and so on. Besides,he told me the word "ditto" and how to use it in sentences. Later, he taught me loads of native pharses.That's why I call him Mr.Ditto.I REALLY enjoyed the time chatting with him. Although he lives in U.S, and I am in China,we can't talk face to face or hang out together, he did make me reliaze that friendship has no boundaries. Thank you for all the love you gave to me, my dear friend : )
1

"My Mr.Ditto"

I met my Mr.Ditto on italki, so I wanted to write something about him. The first conversition we had, he came said hello to me on wechat when I was feeling very down. Actually, I don't remember how long we talked that day exactly, I guess, it must have been about 7 or 8 hours. We talked about music , the meaning of our names, and so on. Besides this, he told me about the word "ditto" and how to use it in sentences. Later, he taught me loads more native pharses. That's the reason I call him Mr.Ditto. I REALLY enjoyed my time chatting with him. Although he lives in U.S, and I am in China, and we can't talk face to face or hang out together, he did make me reliaze that friendship has no boundaries.

Thank you for all the love you gave to me, my dear friend : )

Very good entry!

哈哈,时隔一年半才看到,谢谢。 : )
哇哦,写得真好,画的也很棒。