Mircéa
"Bad" world Cup I have spent long time stuck in the trafic of Porto Alegre, now for exemplo I have a time for write this. What is the problem of trafic be like that? I suppose the world cup... I hate the world cup because it ! Observation just because it! But like everything have the good side to have a world cup in your country and what was spend here in benefit of population stay here. I hope will be nice world cup and that my country win!!
1

"Bad" world Cup

I have spent long time stuck in the trafic of Porto Alegre, now for exemplo I have a time for write this.

I've been stuck in traffic for a long time in Porto Alegre, so long, in fact, that I have time to write this!

What is the problem of trafic be like that?

Why is the traffic like that?
I suppose the world cup... I hate the world cup because it ! Observation just because it!

I suppose it is because of the World Cup - I hate the World Cup for that!
But like everything have the good side to have a world cup in your country and what was spend here in benefit of population stay here.

But, like everything, there is a good side to having a World Cup in your country - for example what is spent here when benefit the population here.  
I hope will be nice world cup and that my country win!!

I hope it will be a nice World Cup and that my country will win!!

1

"Bad" world Cup

I have spent a long time stuck in the trafic traffic of Porto Alegre. Now, for example, I have a time to write this.
What is the problem of traffic be like that?
I suppose it's the world cup... I hate the world cup because of it! Observation just because it! I'm just making an observation!
But like everything have the there is a good side to have having a world cup in your country, and what was spend spent here in benefit of population stay here. will benefit the people.
I hope that it will be a nice world cup and that my country wins!!

1

A "Bad" World Cup?

I have spent a long time stuck in this traffic at of Porto Alegre. now for exemplo The traffic is so bad that I have a time for to write this thought. Why is the traffic so bad? What is the problem of trafic be like that? I suppose it's due to the World Cup. I hate it! the world cup because it ! Observation just because it! But, like everything have there must be a the good side. I know what is being spent here will benefit the people. to have a world cup in your country and what was spend here in benefit of population stay here. So despite the traffic, I hope that it will be a nice World Cup and I hope my country will win!!

<em>World Cup in this context is a proper noun, so I would capitalize it. Don't capitalize if you are referring to the world cups of multiple sports. Good job! Keep up the writing.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Letters in red are grammar corrections. Letters in green are suggestions to improve clarity.</em>

1

"Bad" world Cup

I have spent a long time(a lot of time) stuck in the trafic of Porto Alegre, now for example I have a time for write this.
What is the problem of trafic be like that? What is the reason for traffic like that? (sounds better like this)
I suppose the world cup... I hate the world cup because it ! Observation just because it! It's just my observation.
But like everything have there is a good side to have having a world cup in your country. and beacause what was spend is spent here in benefits of the population. stay here.

I hope the world cup will be nice world cup and that my country win wins!!