Noémie
Holidays I'm in holidays since 6 days, and I'm disappointed because I had to go in London and I can't go. I am doing all I can, to come back to London, it's my favorite city. I hope one day I'll be able to realise my dream..
1

Holidays

I've been on holiday for six days and I'm disappointed because I wanted to go to London but I couldn't. I am doing all I can to return to London as it's my favourite city. I hope one day I'll be able to realise my dream..

Super - I hope you make it back here :)

Holidays

I'm in holidays since for the past 6 days, and I'm I am disappointed because I had to go in missed the opportunity to go to London and I can't go. I am doing all the best that I can, to come back to London, as it's my favorite city. I hope one day I'll be able to realise my dream..

Holidays

I'm in I have been on holiday holidays for since 6 days, and I'm disappointed because I should have gone to had to go in London and but I can't couldn't go. I am doing all I can, to come get back to London, it's my favourite city. I hope one day I'll be able to realise my dream..

Holidays

I'm in on holiday since for 6 six days, and I'm disappointed because I had was supposed to go in to London, and but now I can't go. I am doing all I can to come back to London, because it's my favorite city. I hope that one day I'll be able to realise my dream.

<em>[Good luck to you in your quest to get back to London! It is one of my favorite cities to visit as well.]</em>

HolidaysI'm(‘ve) in holidays since 6 days (before), and I'm disappointed because I had to go in(to ) London and(but) I can't go. I am doing all I can, to come back to London, it's my favorite city. I hope one day I'll be able to realise my dream..