Practice with -잖다.

너를 사랑하잔하. - Because I love you. / You know that I love you. (That's why.)

А: 이거 (or 이게?) 어떡해 알아요? - How do you know this?
B: 어제 일본에 있었잖아요. - (Oh, come on!) I was in Japan yesterday. (You know this.)

성나지 마. 우리 친구잖아. - Don't be angry. We are friends. (I'm not sure about my first korean sentence.)

A: 그 여자가 그렇게 좋아? - Do you really like this girl so much?
B: 어. 예쁘잖아. - Yes. She is pretty. (You know that. / ...., doesn't she?)

Another great korean grammar point! This structure can mean so many things. And actually I'm really glad because of this and at the same time mad. Because to master this I think I need to practice it a lot with nature speakers.

It will be great if I have mistakes and someone correct them. Don't have time to make more sample sentences, but I will in the future in my notebook for practice. :)

WrongCorrect
    Opinion

Practice with -잖다.

너를 사랑하잖아. - Because I love you. / You know that I love you. (That's why.)

А: 이거 (or 이게?)이걸떡해떻게 알아요? - How do you know this?

성나화내지 마. 우 친구잖아.
    - Don't be angry. We are friends. (I'm not sure about my first korean sentence.)

\^o^/

More notebook entries written in Korean