Mohit
Discipline is the most important thing in every person's life . It is the key of success in our life Hello friends , My main motto to write this notebook entry is make my writing skill's strong . There are many native speakers are registered on Italki so they can correct my entry . The topic of entry is, the importance of Discipline in our life . we can imagine Discipline like a driver , who controls the vehicle and stop with accident , If we have discipline in our life then we can be stooped for doing unwanted things and very quickly can reach to our goal . Without discipline ,our life is like mad elephant who can destroy either it self's or other one's . Discipline means " limitations . If we know our limitations and always try to follow those then our life is going on right track . If we know lour limitations and try to cross then our life can be imbalanced .
1

Discipline is the most important thing in every person's life . It is the key of success in our life

Hello friends , My main motto to write this notebook entry is to make my writing skill's strong . There are many native speakers are registered on Italki so they can correct my entry .

The topic of entry is the importance of Discipline in our life . we can imagine Discipline like a driver who controls the vehicle and stop with accident , If we have discipline in our life then we can be stooped for from doing unwanted things and very quickly we can reach our goal . Without discipline ,our life is like a mad elephant who can destroy either it self's or other one's . Discipline means " limitations . If we know our limitations and always try to follow them , then our life is going on the right track . If we know lour limitations and try to cross them our life can be imbalanced .

1

Hello friends , My main motto to write this notebook entry is make my writing skills strong. There are many native speakers are registered on Italki so they can correct my entry.

The topic of entry is, the importance of discipline in our life. we can imagine discipline like a driver , who controls the vehicle and stop with accidents, if we have discipline in our life then we can be stopped for doing unwanted things and very quickly can reach to our goal. Without discipline, our life is like a mad elephant who can destroy either itself or others. Discipline means "limitations". If we know our limitations and always try to follow them, then our life is going on the right track. If we know lour limitations and try to cross them, then our life can be imbalanced.

I agree discipline is important. As a teacher and a Dad though, I've learned there are times for discipline and times for flexibility.