Want to be living lovely

Current my life seems so dark, too much thing need to be cinsidered. And my spare time was all spent by taking care of family. Nearly no time to do what I want. I want to be living lovely and how can I?

Want to be living lovely

I want to enjoy life!

Currently, my life seems so dark with too many things to be considered. All of my spare time is spent taking care of my family, so I have no time to do the things I want to do. I want to enjoy my life, how can I?

Pray, have faith, things will get better. Peace and blessings to you.

Hi Rowyne,

Hope you're okay.

Hey Rowyne, I just want to point out that you got many suggestions on how to say the same thing and they are all correct English. There are subtle differences between them that you might want to ponder. 

Wanting to have a "lovely life" is different than having a "good life" or "enjoying life" or having a "better life" than you have now. The differences are subtle so you will have to decide which one you really meant.

A better life is just better than what you have now. It's not necessarily even good, just not as bad.

Enjoying life means that you are happy with what you are doing, life is pleasant and enjoyable.

A "good life" could have different meanings. Living A good life can be a life with purpose that you feel proud of or living THE good life is having more than what you want or can use and enjoying it to the fullest. 

A lovely life would be a life filled with loveliness. Loveliness denotes peace and a sense of charm and beauty.

I'll take them all! :) 

To consider things or have things to consider can be a little bit different than thinking about things. Taking things under conderation means that you have to take them into account. You can't just go off and do something because you have to consider (take into account) what will happen to this or that person if you do. Consider is an advanced word that I think you used very well. 

Why am I talking about all these little things? Because I think having the words to most accurately describe what kind of life you want is the first step in figuring out what you want so that you can create it or hold it in our thoughts until it comes. 

Hope that was of interest to you.  

Want to live a better life.

Currently my life seems so dark, with too many things to consider. All of my spare time is spent taking care of my family. I have almost no time to do what I want. How can I live a more enjoyable life? I want to be living lovely and how can I?

I think everyone is always trying to improve their lives, especially when we face challenging times. Try to stay positive and hopefully things will improve for you.

Want to be enjoy life

Currently my life seems so dark. I have to think about so many things.  My spare time is spent taking care of my family. There is no time to do what I want. I want to enjoy life.