14th, May.

It was the third time of dreaming of having a baby. Too many people wanted me to get married and have a baby. That really effected me. I was carring a big and round belly, feeling tried and helpless in last night's dream. I can not see whose the baby's father. I wish I could see that I could find him. Ahhhh :D
I fall sleep again. About four clock, my Dad was back and yelling the kitten was sinking in the bucket of oil.
He said loudly that he has predicted that the kitten would be sinking because they are too naught. The one who put the oil bucket in the range of the kitten's play place was him. -_- Anyway he cleaned the kitten and saved his life, even he conplained loudy during the time.

14th, May.

I usually write the date this way: May 14th. Both are ok. 

This was the third time I've dreamt about having a baby. Too many people want me to get married and have a baby. Thay have really affected me. In the dream last night I was carring a big round belly, feeling tried and helpless. I couldn't see who the baby's father was. I wish I would have been able to find him! Ahhhh :D
    I fell sleep again. At about four clock, my Dad was back and yelling about the kitten that was sinking in the bucket of oil.
    He said loudly that he had predicted that the kitten would sink because they are too naught.(I'm not sure what that means, did you mean light?) He was the one who put the oil near the place where the kitten plays. -_- Anyway, he cleaned the kitten and saved its life, although he complained loudy the whole time.