Automobiles have changed people's lives

The inventions and the improvement of transportation vehicles in the history have influenced almost every field of our society. I believe that automobiles is the most significant invention which has change our lives dramatically.

The appearance of automobiles,such as cars,offer people a convenient and rapid way to travel,visit friends and attend business meetings.In the years before engines were avaiable,people had to choose go outside by horses,in some remote areas you only can arrive by foot.As a result,it would cost them much time and strength to reach their destination.However,as the continuously promotion of the techmology,it is very common for us to take a car to the places we wanted.That means we able to arrive a friend’s home thousands mile away in several hours and people won't feel uncomfortable on the way.

Moreover,automobiles has improved the ability to transport cargos and goods. Trucks,as it serves as the main method of land transorptation,could equipped with several tons of material from the factories to shops timely.And our desire to buy fresh foods from different areas in one market are possible through it.Also,some people in poverty and remote areas convey the local products to market by using the trucks and thus enhanced their income.We can conclude that the automobile make our life more meaningful and provide some people a chance to improve the quality of their life.

Today's automobiles industry has became one of the most important aspects of some developed countries' economy. Making cars and outputing to other countries offer numbers of job
opportunities for civilizens and can miligate the employment pressure.The research of automobiles can also put forward the level of technology which motivate some scientists and engineers to devote their strength to it.

To sum up,the existance of automobiles,especially cars and trucks,bring us convenient way of going out,more fresh marterials and useful goods and more work opportunities,which contribute to a high quality life.

Automobiles have changed people's lives

The inventions and the improvement of transportation vehicles in the history have influenced almost every field of our society. I believe that automobiles is are the most significant invention which has to change our lives so dramatically.

The appearance of automobiles, such as cars, offer people a convenient and rapid way to travel, visit friends and attend business meetings. In the years before engines were available, people had to choose to travel go outside by horses, in some remote areas you could (because this is still past tense) only can arrive by foot. As a result, it would cost them much time and strength to reach their destination. However, as the continuously promotion of the techmology with the continuous improvement of technology, now it is very common for us to take a car to the places we wanted to go.That means we are able to arrive at friend’s home thousands hundreds of miles (because a thousand mile trip in a car would take over 10 hours) mile away in several hours and people won't don't feel uncomfortable on the way.

Moreover,automobiles has improved have improved (past tense) the ability to transport cargos and goods. Trucks, as it they serves as the main method of land transorptation, can be shipped could equipped with several tons of material from the factories to shops in a timely manner, and our desire to buy fresh foods from different areas in one market are possible through trucks it. Also, some people in poverty and remote areas convey the local products to market by using the trucks and thus enhanced their income. We can conclude that the automobile makes our life more meaningful and provides some people a chance to improve the quality of their life.

Today's automobiles industry has became become one of the most important aspects of some developed countries' economy. Making cars and outputing exporting them to other countries offers numbers of job opportunities for civilizens citizens and can miligate mitigate the pressure of unemployment pressure. The research of automobiles can also put forward advance the level of technology which motivates some scientists and engineers to devote their strength to it.

To sum up, the existance of automobiles, especially cars and trucks, brings us a convenient way of going out, more fresh marterials materials, and useful goods and more work opportunities, which contributes to a higher quality of life.

Overall, it was pretty good. Don't forget to add spaces after periods and commas. ;)