A special meal I would like to have

I would like to invite my wife for a special meal with me at the Continental Restaurant, which is located in my hometown, a tiny quite small town in Southern China. The main reason why I’d like to choose it is because it’s the exact restaurant where we went on our first date five years ago. This restaurant was not very popular then. But it’s been getting more and more well-known over the past few years. Not like most of restaurants in China which are only providing Chinese cuisine, it severs western food and Chinese traditional food as well, including Sandwiches and spaghetti.
Actually, neither my wife nor I enjoy western food. Plus there is a bit trend towards vegetarian nowadays in China. As a result, we would rather to choose vegetables than meat. For an appetizer, I’d choose to have vegetable soup or tomato juice. Then for the main course, I’d order boiled rice rather than wheat-base food. For dessert, I’d like to have a piece of apple pie a bowl of strawberries.
Because we’re living and working in Beijing, which is far from my hometown. I hardly have chance to go home to have such a meal with my wife due to the stressful life here. If we had time and energy to do that, we’d be very thrilled.

A special meal I would like to have

I would like to invite [You don't invite your wife.  You are treating her like some outsider!] take my wife for a special meal with me at the Continental Restaurant, which is located in my hometown, a tiny quite quiet small town in Southern China. The main reason why I’d like to in choosing [or "my choice"] it is because it’s the exact restaurant same place where we went on our first date five years ago. This restaurant It was not very popular place then. But However, it’s has been getting more and more well-known popular over the past few years. Not Unlike most of restaurants in China which are serve only providing Chinese cuisine, it severs offers both western food and Chinese traditional food.  For the western menu, they serve as well, including sandwiches and spaghetti.

Actually, neither my wife nor I particularly enjoy western food. Plus In addition, there it is a bit becoming trendy towards going vegetarian nowadays in China. Hence, As a result, we would rather to choose prefer it. vegetables than meat. For an appetizer, I’d choose like to have vegetable soup or tomato juice. Then and for the main course, I’d order boiled steamed rice rather than gluten wheat-based food. Finally for dessert, I’d like to have a piece of apple pie or a bowl of strawberries.

Because As we’re living live and working in Beijing, which is far from my hometown,  I hardly have the chance to go home return and to have such a relaxing meal there.  with my wife due to the stressful life here. With the stressful life here in Beijing, I am sure she would be greatly thrilled if we had time and energy to do this. that, we’d be very thrilled.

What a sentimental and thoughtful husband :)

A special meal I would like to have

I would like to invite my wife for a special meal with me at the Continental Restaurant, which is located in my hometown, a tiny quite small town in Southern China. The main reason why I’d like to choose it is because it’s the exact restaurant where we went on our first date five years ago. This restaurant was not very popular then. But it’s been getting more and more well-known over the past few years. Not like Unlike most of the restaurants in China which are only providing Chinese cuisine, it severs serves Chinese traditional food as well as western food, including sandwiches and spaghetti.
    Actually, neither my wife nor I enjoy western food. Plus there is a bit of a trend towards vegetarianism nowadays in China. As a result, we would rather to choose vegetables than meat. For an appetizer, I’d choose to have vegetable soup or tomato juice. Then for the main course, I’d order boiled rice rather than wheat-based food. For dessert, I’d like to have a piece of apple pie and a bowl of strawberries.
    Because we’re living and working in Beijing, which is far from my hometown, I hardly have the chance to go home to have such a meal with my wife due to the stressful life here. If we had time and energy to do that, we’d be very thrilled.

That sounds lovely. I think Western food is very hard for Chinese people to get used to. Even my husband, who was born in America, does not like Western staples like cheese, or cereal with milk. We always think he is very funny! He does like yogurt, sour cream, hamburgers (without cheese!), and some other Western-style foods. All of the Chinese people I know in America always cook their own home-style food, and have their own vegetable gardens, so that they will have access to the Chinese-style veggies they prefer.

A special meal I would like to have

I would like to invite my wife for a special meal with me at the Continental Restaurant, which is located in my hometown, a tiny quite quiet small town in Ssouthern China. The main reason why I’d like to choose it is because it’s the exact restaurant where we went on our first date five years ago. This restaurant was not very popular then. Bbut it’s been getting more and more well-known over the past few years. Not like most of Unlike most restaurants in China which are only serve providing Chinese cuisine, it seversserves both western food and Chinese traditional foods as well, such as including sandwiches and spaghetti.
    Actually, neither my wife nor I enjoy western food. Plus Nowadays in China, there is a bit of a trend towards vegetarian meals/food nowadays in China. As a result, we would rather to choose vegetables than over meat. For an appetizer, I’d choose to have vegetable soup or tomato juice. Then for the main course, I’d order boiled rice rather than wheat-base food. For dessert, I’d like to have a piece of apple pie and a bowl of strawberries.
    BecauseSince we’re living and working in Beijing (which is far from my hometown),. I hardly have the chance to go home to have such a meal with my wife due to the stressful life here. If we had the time and energy to do that, we’d be very thrilled.

非常好!加油! 我也不太喜欢吃中国北方的美食 =P