living abroad

Im living in another country, very far from my house, and here life is very different. I m trying to get used to this kind of life. But things here seem not always as usually, as in Europe.
I live very near from sea, and we always have between 30 to 45 degrees. so people does not want to be outside, is too hot.
According to the weather, is always sunny, in winter , summer, ... everyday is summer, no clouds, without changes, so is boring.
People here is crazy, they dont have driver licence, only a paper that says your personal information, because here there is no driving school and driving instructors, so when they ( only men) has at around 12 or 13 years old, they can drive, and do it as if they were alone in the Street, dont use, mirrors, and dont even use turn signal , so its like driving in the fair.

Living abroad

Im living in another country, very far from my house, home and here life life here is very different. I m trying to get used to this kind of life. But things here seem not always as usually,   are not what I am used to in Europe.
    I live very near from sea, and we it is always have between 30 to 45 degrees so people does do not want to be outside; is too hot.
    According to The  weather is always sunny, in winter , summer, ... everyday is summer, no clouds, without any no changes, it so is boring. 

People here is are crazy; they dont have driver's licences, only a paper that says gives your personal information, because here there is are no driving schools  or driving instructors, so when they ( only men) are 12 or 13 years old, they can drive, and do it so as if they were alone in the Street. Thet dont use mirrors, and don't even use turn signal indicators, so its like driving in the fair.

Your english is very good Alicia! We say near the sea or far from the sea so I wasn't sure which you meant. ALso may be climate is better than weather - but I only say that because your english is so good.

living abroad

I'm living in another country, very far from home, and here life is very different. I'm trying to get used to this kind of life, but things here are very different from what I am used to in Europe.
    I live very near from the sea, and it is always between 30 and 45 degrees, so people do not want to be outside because is too hot.
    As for the weather, it is always sunny, in winter and in summer. Everyday is summer...there are no clouds and no changes, so it is boring.
    People here are crazy. They don't have driver's licences, but only a paper that says your personal information, because here there are no driving schools or driving instructors, so when they ( only men) are around 12 or 13 years old, they can drive, and do it as if they were alone in the street. They don't use mirrors, and don't even use the turn signal, so it's like driving in the fair.