The Improvement of Life and work in Farmers' Families

Great changes have been taking place in life and work of farmers’ families from 100 years and present. With our economy growing an annual of more than 7 percent, our farmers’ life level is developing too.
In the past of semicolonial and semifeudal China, the life level of farmers was lower. They never had political status while all men are created equal, even most of Chinese had no political status. Their low income even could not feed their families. Most of them are illiteracy even their loved children. Most of them died because of famine, warfare, nature disaster and disease. There is no doubt that they lived in an environment of widespread poverty,life insecurity and society unstable. Neoteric China witnessed endless wars and unstable situation, let alone solved the issue of people's livelihood.
With developing of the comprehensive national power, especially the improvement of economy, we farmers’ living standard is developing obviously. As you can see, effectively solving the livelihood problem is to implement the scientific concept of development, a concrete manifestation of a harmonious society. Our government resolves to highly maintain farmers’ political rights while Chinese society is now urging the government to solve all its economic and livelihood issues. Our history has proven that political ability is one of the core competences of comprehensive national power. Level of individual political rights reflects a country’s comprehensive national power. Effectively solving the livelihood problem is to implement the scientific concept of development, a concrete manifestation of a harmonious society. And the social well-being issue relates to the people's self-interest and the realization of social fairness of socialist harmonious society. Our government is aiming at narrowing the income gap between rich and poor, urban and rural residents, east and west while such a construction relies on mass capital investment. In order to develop agriculture and enrich farmer, our government is committed to developing professional talent and highly support farmers’ children’s education. So Chinese farmers have more chances to get a high income job and make more money, such as set up a company of processing industry for agricultural products. This great government work for great purposes ---to free people from disease, illiteracy, ignorance, and poverty. We need to address poverty and illiteracy and that is what we are doing.

Great changes have been taking place in the life and work of farmer families during the past 100 years. With our economy growing an annual of more than 7 percent annualy, the life span of our farmers our increasing too. 
    In the past of semicolonial and semifeudal China, the life span of farmers was lower. They never had any political status while all men are created equal, even most of Chinese had no political status. With their low income they even could not even feed their families. Most of them were illiterate even their beloved children. Most of them died because of famine, warfare, natural disaster and disease. There is no doubt that they lived in an environment of widespread poverty,life insecurity and society instability. Neoteric (Neoteric?) China witnessed endless wars and an unstable situation.   let alone solved This is not to mention the issue of people's livelihood. 
    With the developing of the comprehensive national power, especially the improvement of the economy, our farmers’ living standard is obviously developing.  As you can see, effectively solving the livelihood problem is the implementation of the scientific concept of development, a concrete manifestation of a harmonious society. Our government resolves to highly maintain farmers’ political rights while Chinese society is now urging the government to solve all its economic and livelihood issues. Our history has proven that political ability is one of the core competences of comprehensive national power. The level of individual political rights reflects a country’s comprehensive national power.  And the social well-being issue relates to the people's self-interest and the realization of social fairness of a socialist harmonious society. Our government is aiming at narrowing the income gap between rich and poor, urban and rural residents, east and west while such a construction relies on mass capital investment. In order to develop agriculture and enrich farmers, our government is committed to developing professional talent and highly support the education of farmers’ children. So Chinese farmers have had more chances to get a high income job and make more money, such as set up by a company of industry processing for agricultural products. This great government works for great purposes ---to free people from disease, illiteracy, ignorance, and poverty. We need to address poverty and illiteracy and that is what we are doing.