Crystal
Double Income Families-2 Another positive facet to growing up in a double income family is that children have opportunity to learn how to be independent and prevent them from parents’ overprotection as well. Some people might argue that growing up with parents help their psychological development. Regarding with this, I would like to retort that most of developed countries provide parental leave until children is 3 years old. Through this policy, parents still can keep current jobs and accompany with children until 3 years old which is the most important period toward one’s psychological development. In conclusion, I would like to restate that I personally believe that the benefits of double income families override its drawbacks. Furthermore, people’s concern with without parents’ company during children’s childhood can be solved through applying for parental leave.

Double Income Families-2

Another positive facet to growing up in a double income family is that children have the opportunity to learn how to be independent without becoming overprotected by parents. Some people might argue that growing up with parents helps their psychological development. Regarding with this, I would like to retort that most of developed countries provide parental leave until children are 3 years old. Through this policy, parents still can keep their current jobs and care for their children for the most important 3 years of a child's psychological development.

In conclusion, I would like to restate that I personally believe that the benefits of double income families override its drawbacks. Furthermore, people’s concern regarding the lack of parental guidance when raising a child can be discarded through applying for parental leave.

**I understood all of this entry despite a few grammitcal errors. I rewrote some of the sentences because the either the choice of word was incorrect or the syntax didn't make sense. Sorry I can't explain further, it would take too long to type everything out**

Double Income Families-2

Another positive facet to growing up in a double income family is that children have opportunity to learn how to be independent and prevent them from parents’ overprotection as well. Some people might argue that growing up with parents help their psychological development. Regarding with of this, I would like to retort that most of developed countries provide parental leave until children a child is 3 years old. Through this policy, parents still can still keep current jobs and accompany with care for children until they are 3 years old which is the most important period toward of one’s psychological development.

In conclusion, I would like to restate that I personally believe that the benefits of double income families override its drawbacks. Furthermore, people’s concern with without about the absence of parents’ company during children’s childhood can be solved through applying for parental leave.

Double Income Families-2

Another positive facet to growing up in a double income family is that children have opportunity to learn how to be independent and prevent them from parents’ overprotection as well. Some people might argue that growing up with parents helps their psychological development. Regarding with this, I would like to retort that most of the developed countries provide parental leave until children is are 3 years old. Through this policy, parents still can keep current jobs and accompany with children until 3 years old which is the most important period toward one’s psychological development.

In conclusion, I would like to restate that I personally believe that the benefits of double income families override outweigh <em>(override is not used for comparison)</em> its drawbacks. Furthermore, people’s concern with (growing up?) without parents company <em>(extra word not necessary)</em> during children’s childhood can be solved through applying for parental leave.

Thats very good! well written too.