Mr.D.
Trip to iran Hi for everybody:-)) I'm looking for good friends from Iran, living in Hamadan, Ahwaz, Yazd or Shiraz. I'm going to come to Iran in the begining of June and I am planning to visit above cities. I'm speaking little bit in English and Persian. I'll wiil be glad for your attention.
1

Trip to iran

Hi to everybody:-)) I'm looking for good friends from Iran who live in Hamadan, Ahwaz, Yazd or Shiraz. I'm going to come to Iran in the beginning of June and I am planning to visit the above cities. I'm speaking a little bit in English and Persian. I'll be glad for your attention.

Hi I'm from Ahwaz, the worst months for traveling to Ahwaz are May, June, July, August and September. Ahwaz is the 8th hottest area on the earth. During summer the temperature reaches to more than +50 degrees of Centigrade. I suggest you travel to southern provinces of Iran in the late of fall and winter.
Привет братан... как-будто уже поздно я комментирую, но всё же стоить))) я Иранец и живу в Хамедане. если до этого времени ты не приехал в Иран, то я буду к твоим услугам здесь... вот..так
hi. do you like to learn farsi. i can help you. my skype id is : samaneh zareei. i can heip you when you want to come to iran.
February 16, 2015
have nice trip Mr. D ... I hope you enjoy every moment. safar b salamat ..... سفر به سلامت :)