Sophie
Shopping Today was a good day. In the morning, I did my homework. It was boring but if I want to have my exam end june, I must learn a lot, learn and learn more... After lunch, my mother decided to go to the shops. My sister came with us. In the car we listened to the radio, but most of the songs were boring, so we listened to my mother's CD, it was from Alanis Morissette. Whe we arrived, we went to "La Halle", a French shop. I bought nothing because the clothes were not my style, or it was too expensive... After we went to another shop, and I bought a skater skirt, my first skirt for years! It's black with white flowers. I also bought a white t-shirt to wear with my skirt. At 5 o'clock, I had my piano lesson, and my trombone lesson. Now I'm home, and I'm thinking about holidays. In July, I'm going to the USA for 18 days, and I'm very excited about it! Sophie

Shopping

Today was a good day.
In the morning, I did my homework. It was boring but if I want to take my exam (at the|before the) end june, I must learn much much more...
After lunch, my mother (and I) decided to go to the shops. My sister came with us.
In the car we listened to the radio, but most of the songs were boring, so we listened to my mother's CD, it was from Alanis Morissette.
Whe we arrived, we went to "La Halle", a French shop. I bought nothing because the clothes were not my style, or it was too expensive...
After we went to another shop, and I bought a skater skirt, my first skirt in years! It's black with white flowers. I also bought a white t-shirt to wear with my skirt.
At 5 o'clock, I had my piano lesson and my trombone lesson.
Now I'm home, and I'm thinking about holidays. In July, I'm going to the USA for 18 days, and I'm very excited about it!
Sophie

Shopping

Today was a good day. In the morning I did my homework. It was boring, but if I want to take my exam at the end of June I must learn a lot and keep on learning.

After lunch my mother decided to go to the shops. My sister came with us. In the car we listened to the radio, but most of the songs were boring. So we listened to my mother's CD, it was Alanis Morissette.

When we arrived we went to "La Halle" a French shop. I bought nothing because the clothes were not my style and were too expensive! After we went to another shop and I bought a skater skirt, my first skirt for years. It's black with white flowers. I also bought a white t-shirt to wear with my skirt. 

At 5 o'clock I had my piano and trombone lesson. Now I'm at home and thinking about my holiday. In July I'm going to the USA for 18 days, I'm very excited about it.

Sophie