Meg
I’ve made a Public Video Pledge for the 2014 World Cup Language Challenge Hey Everyone, I decided to take part in the World Cup Challenge and use it as an opportunity to get grounded in Croatian. Here's my awkward video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCuq47N6VE
Jun 2, 2014 9:21 AM
ciao vuoi ancora parlare italiano? io posso aiutarti se tu aiuti me con l'inglese.
Nice video, just don't be afraid to start talking the foreign language, nobody is expecting you to have a perfect pronunciation now, at the beginning.
June 9, 2014
Hi Katisa! I plan on spending a month in Croatia next year, and I just really like the language and culture. I'd be learning German for "professional" reasons so it doesn't excite me as much, and I love Italian,it's beautiful, but Croatian is the language I'm learning entirely out of pleasure. I've always had a thing for Slavic languages.
June 2, 2014
Hey there! You didn't mention in your video - how did you decide to do Croatian and not German or Italian? Feel free to ask if you'll need any help, and good luck with the challenge!
June 2, 2014