他的父母迫使他结婚。

一个老人从遙远的长寿人的 村庄,来到城市,在服装店。他问售货员卖他两套衣服。
售货员说:
- 为什么您要两套?我们的衣服很优质的。您那么老的,我劝您买只有一套衣服。这是一生都受用不尽。
- 啊!第二套需要为我的爸爸。我们一起应该去婚礼。
- 您的爸爸?如果您八十岁,他想必一百岁!他要去婚礼为庆祝吗?哇!
- 对, 我们一起要去我的爷爷的婚礼。
- 您的爷爷?所以,他想必一百二十岁!
- 对。
- 您的爷爷愿意结婚吗?难以置信!
- 说实话,他不愿意结婚,可是,怎么办?他的女朋友怀孕的。他的父母迫使他结婚。
- 。。。
————————————————————————————————————
One old man about 80 years old, from remote village, where people live for very long time, came in the city, in the shop of clothes and asked seller to sell him two suits. Salesman asked:
- Sir, sorry, but you are so old. Why you need two suits? We sell very good suits. You can buy just one and it would be enough for rest of life.
- Ah! Second suit needs for my father. We are going to the wedding together.
- How come? Your father is still alive? If you are about 80 years old, so, he should be at least 100! And nonetheless, he going to the wedding to celebrate? Sakes alive!
- Yes, we are going to wedding of my grandpa.
- Your grandpa?! So, then his age should be at least 120???
- Yes.
- And he wants to merry? Unbelievable!
- No, if to be honest, he really don't want to merry, but what can a man do? His girlfriend is pregnant and his parents forces him...
- .........

他的父母迫使他结

Corrected from your English meaning.

約八+岁的从遙远的长寿人的 村庄,来城市買衣服.  其村者長寿益壯,在服装店。他想要问售货员两套衣服

售货员

- 为什么您要两套?我们的衣服良品高上, 很优质的。您那么老的,我劝您买只有一套就够了衣服。这是一生都受用不尽
    - 啊!是的, 可是第二套需要为我的買給爸爸。我们一起应该参加婚礼。
    - 您的爸爸真的嗎?如果您八十 您父亲岁,他想定有一百岁!他要去婚礼为庆祝吗?哇!
    - 不錯是参加我们一起要去我的爷爷的婚礼。
    - 您的爷爷?好相信所以,一百二十岁
    - 是啊! 
    - 您的爷爷当新郎哥愿意结婚吗?难以置信!
    - 说实话,他并非愿意结婚一个人可是,他的女朋友怀孕的 米已成熟, 添丁加贺是件猎枪婚礼他的父母迫使他结婚

father-in-law = 岳父, mother-in-law = 岳母  These are the wife's parents.  The husband's equivalents are 公公 and 婆婆.  If you are meticulously interested see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_kinship

他的父母迫使他结婚。

一个老人从遙远的长寿人的 村庄,来到城市,在服装店。他问售货员卖他两套衣服。
    售货员说:
    - 啊!第二套需要为我的爸爸。我们一起应该去婚礼。
    - 您的爸爸?如果您八十岁,他想必一百岁!他要去婚礼为庆祝吗?哇!
    - 对, 我们一起要去我的爷爷的婚礼。
    - 您的爷爷?所以,他想必一百二十岁!
    - 对。
    - 您的爷爷愿意结婚吗?难以置信!
    - 说实话,他不愿意结婚,可是,怎么办?他的女朋友怀孕的。他的父母迫使他结婚。
    - 。。。

One An old man of about 80 years old, from remote village where people its denizens live for very long time, came into the city, in the to shop of for some clothes. He asked and asked seller to sell him two for two suits.

The salesman asked:
    - Sir, sorry, but you are so old. This is considered rude.  Why you need two suits? We sell Our suits are very well made.  good suits. You can buy just one and it would be enough One suilt will last your for the rest of your life.
    - Ah! Oh, the second suit needs is for my father. We are going to the wedding together.
    - How comeReally? Your father is still alive? If you are about 80 years old, so, most probably he should be at least 100! Holy-moly! And nonetheless, he going to the wedding to celebrate? Sakes alive!
    - Yes, We are going to wedding of my grandpa's.
    - Your grandpa?!  My Lordy Lord.  So, then his age He should be at least 120???
    - Yes.
    - And he's the groom wants to marry? Unbelievable!
    - No, if To be honest, he has no choice!really don't want to marry, But what can a man do? His girlfriend is pregnant and his parents forces him... it's a shotgun wedding!
    - .........

他的父母迫使他结婚。

老人从遙远的长寿人的 村庄长寿之乡,来到城市在服装店问售货员卖他告诉售货员要买两套衣服。
    售货员说:
    - 为什么您要两套?我们的衣服很优质的质量很好。您那么老的年龄大了,我劝您买只有只买一套衣服。这是一生都受用不尽
    - 啊!第二套需要为我的爸爸。我们一起应该参加婚礼。
    - 您的爸爸?如果您八十岁,他想必一百岁!他要去婚礼庆祝吗?哇!
    - 对, 我们一起要去我的爷爷的婚礼。
    - 您的爷爷?所以,他想必一百二十岁!
    - 对。
    - 您的爷爷愿意结婚吗?难以置信!
    - 说实话,他不愿意结婚,可是,怎么办?他的女朋友怀孕。他的父母迫使他结婚。
    - 。。。
    ————————————————————————————————————
    - Yes.
    - And he wants to merry? Unbelievable!
    - .........

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)