Confusion

Hi,my name is Cloris. I am a Chinese girl, now I had learned English more 11 years. But I feel my English till poor.And I have a Achilles' heel that I afraid open the mouth to speak loudly with English.Now I go to college to learn Japanese had a half-year ago. Now when I want to say something with English, I thought cross my mind both all Japanese word,And when I want to say something with Japanese, I thought cross my mind both all English word.It make me feel confused. I think I must make more painstaking effort.

Confusion

Hi,my name is Cloris. I am a Chinese girl, now I had have been learned learning English (for)more (than) 11 years. , Bbut I feel my English (is)still poor.And I have an Achilles' heel that I'm afraid to open the my mouth to and speak loudly with English. Now I go to college to learn Japanese had a half-year ago. Now when I want to say something with English, I my thought(s) cross my mind both all in Japanese word,And when I want to say something with Japanese, I my thought(s) cross my mind both all in English word(s).It make(s) me feel confused. I think I must make more painstaking effort.