Profile description on LinkedIn

[Summary]
I help teams and organisations change paradigm from the traditional software development approach to the agile mindset. I offer short courses on agile principles and frameworks, and also coach teams during the entire transition.
I have a special care for the Product Owner/Manager role since I believe it's the most directly responsible for the business success of any agile initiative.

[Description of my last job]
Synergia is the Software Engineering center of Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, one of Brazil's best universities. It has a software development area with more than 50 professionals working to build software, usually complex information systems for public institutions.
I worked there both as a project manager and as the software development area manager. From 2011 to 2013 I was strongly committed to promote the transition of the laboratory's culture from traditional software development processes to agile methodologies. It was a long journey, but our agile approach finally reached 100% of the ongoing projects in september/2013 with promising results. During this transition I worked both as a Product Owner and as an agile coach.