YUI
some expects about myself I was been writing my paper for a long time,and I am still having a tough day with with it. but i cannot stop wondering the things what will happen after my graduation. maybe because the unknown things always make me excited. now I suddenly thinking about the three hope I setted for myself ,everyday ,I can become little more smart ,funny and charming than yesterday. i want to really practice them in the future time.so I wish I would put some time on reading, excising and finding the funny details in my daily life everday.
Jun 7, 2014 2:20 AM

some  expects expectations  about myself

I was have been writing my paper for a long time,and I am still having a tough day with with it.
but   I cannot stop wondering about the things what  that will happen after my graduation.
Maybe because the unknown things always makes me excited.
Now I am suddenly thinking about the three expectations I have set for myself, to be three hope I myself setted for smarter, funnier and more charming than yesterday.
I want to really practice them in the future. time.

So I wish I would put some time on in reading, exercising and finding the funny details in my daily life everday.   

some expectations about myself

I was have been writing my paper for a long time, and I am still having a tough day with with it.
but I cannot stop wondering about the things that will happen after my graduation.
Maybe because fear of the unknown things always make me excited excite me.
Now I am suddenly thinking about the three hope goals I setted set for myself. 
Everyday,I can become little more smart, more funny, and more charming than yesterday.
I want to really practice them these goals in the future time. so Therefore, I wish need I would to put some spend time on reading, exercising, and finding (discoveering) the funny details in my everday, daily life everday.

Sorry, I didn't realize you had responded to one of my web post.