Kelly
Terrible incident There was a terrible incident happened in the MRT. someone killed(can i use chop?) the people with knife at random. Therefore,i could feel that many passenger become nervous when i took MRT recently. The criminal is just a univeristy student and he said he wanted do a "big thing" when he was a litte. it's unbelievable the big thing should be this "big bad thing". His parents were also surprised and shame at his son did this terrible crime. Some people may think what's wrong with this guy. But i was thinking about what happend to him when he grew up. Nowadays, many people are getting more and more pressure of life and they couldn't figure out, so that they did some thing wrong. We may need to care about our families and friends more to avoide the tragedy be happened.
Jun 7, 2014 2:17 PM
1

Terrible incident

There was a terrible incident that happened on the MRT. There was a young man who stabbed ("chop" is usually used for other things that aren't related to humans like "chopping vegetables" or "chop down a tree") others at random. Therefore,i could feel that many passenger had become nervous when i took the MRT recently. The criminal was just a university student and he said he wanted do a "big thing" ever since he was young. It's unbelievable his idea of a "big thing" was to murder others. His parents were also surprised and ashamed of their son for comitting this terrible crime.

Some people may think, "What's wrong with this guy?". But I think about what his upbringing was like. Nowadays, many people are getting more and more pressure in their own life. When they can't figure out a way to deal with the pressure, something like this ends up being their response.
We may need to care more about our families and friends to avoid such a tragedy from happening again.

1

Terrible incident

There was a terrible incident that happened in the MRT. someone killed(can i use chop?) some people with a knife at random. Therefore,i could sense that many passengers were nervous when i took the MRT recently. The criminal is just a univeristy student and he said he wanted do a "big thing" when he was a litte (???). it's unbelievable the big thing should be this "big bad thing". His parents were also surprised and very ashamed of their son did this terrible crime.
Some people may think what's wrong with this guy. But i was thinking about what happend to him when he was growing up. Nowadays, many people are feeling more and more pressure in life and they cant figure things out, so they do something wrong.
We may need to care about our families and friends more to avoid the tragedy that happened.

CHOP  is too colloquial in my opinion to describe such a horrible incident, but it can be used that way A serial killer chopped his victims up. Probably better used in a Black Comedy or a teenage hack and slash movie.

Terrible incident

A terrible incident happened on the MRT. Someone stabbed the people with knife at random. Therefore, I could sense that many passengers were nervous when I took the MRT recently. The criminal is just a univeristy student and he said he wanted do a "big thing" when he was young. It's unbelievable that the big thing should be this "big bad thing". His parents were also surprised and ashamed by their son for doing this terrible crime. 

Some people may think "what's wrong with this guy?" But I was thinking about what had happened to him when he grew up. Nowadays, many people are getting more and more stressed by life and they are unable to cope, so  they end up doing something wrong.
We may need to care about our families and friends more to prevent such a tragedy from happening.