6/2 11:00 (2)

I hope my Chinese is okay? I tried my best. I wrote my English to help assist you.

-Thank you all for your time and corrections.
I place my current corrected works onto my blog for people to read and see.

http://adf.ly/5747770/blogthoughts

6/2 11:00

With all said, we decided on a place far away from the main crowd in some lone corner. During our workout, it was then something caught my eye.

这样说,我们决定了在孤独角落离大群的人很远。锻炼的时候什么东西就是引起我的注意。

I saw this Chinese male student trying to do a pull up. He was wearing gloves and was hanging loose at the bar. He was struggling very hard to swing himself up. I know this is not actually a real pull-up, but it's okay, this is how the Chinese do it. From what I observed, he seemed like an outcast. His friends probably can do the pull-up while he was the only one who cannot. I felt bad for him and cheered for him in the inside. I know you are trying your best to fit in and it is hard.

我看到一个男生试着引体向。他戴手套,手松松金在属棒。他好好斗争挥起自己。我知道这是不是真的引体向,但是没事,这是中国人的做法。我注意到他可能是排斥。他的朋友们可能做引体向,而他只是一个人不能干。我由里面怜悯他,欢呼他。我知道你尽可要融入,这是很艰难的。

6/2 11:00 (2)

http://adf.ly/5747770/blogthoughts

6/2 11:00

这样说,我们决定离大群的人很远的孤独角落锻炼离大群的人很远锻炼的时候这样就没有什么东西能引起我的注意(分散我的注意力)就是引起我的注意。

我看到一个男生试着引体向。他戴手套,手松松地挂在属棒。他努力争取好好斗争挥起自己。我知道这不是真的引体向,但是没事,这是中国人的做法。我注意到他可能是很抗拒排斥。他的朋友们能做引体向,而他只是一个人不能。我由里面怜悯他,并且为他欢呼。我知道你尽最大努力要融入,这是很艰难的。

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)