Ashish
Reading In my childhood, i used to avoid learning english. And this habbit made me weak in english. Now i am regret this mistake. Today when i see my son reading english, and was stunned. After seeing my son reading english i have made up my mind. That i will try to learn and improve my english language. While surfing internet for english improvement classes. I came across Italki, after review user notebook entry and correction by english teacher gave inspiration to user like us to improve english language. This is my third notebook entry.
Jun 8, 2014 2:16 PM

Reading

In my childhood, i used to avoid learning english. And this habbit made me weak in english. Now i am regret this mistake.
Today when i see my son reading english, and was stunned. After seeing my son reading english i have made up my mind. That i will try to learn and improve my english language.
While surfing internet for english improvement classes. I came across Italki, after review user notebook entry and correction by english teacher plus my son english gave inspiration to me  to  improve english language.
This is my third notebook entry.