Karen
I have regrets... Hello, I'm back. It has passed a lot of time since I used italki to practice my English. I have regrets because i need to enhance my english and I think i'm not doing my best. My thoughts are that I have been realized that i don't want to leave my language because i use better my words in my language, and words are important to me, the fact to don't be able to comunicate with it, stress my self. But i have to change my mind and transform my thoughts or die. So radical. XD
Jun 8, 2014 6:36 PM
1

I have regrets...

Hello, I'm back. It has passed A lot of time has passed since I used italki to practice my English. I have regrets regret this because i need to enhance my english and I think i'm not doing my best. My thoughts are I think that I have been realized that i don't want to leave my language because i use know better my words in my language, and words are important to me. the fact to don't be able to Not being able to comunicate with it the language, stress my self stresses me out!. But i have to change my mind and transform my thoughts or die. So radical. XD

Good! Don't give up! :)

June 8, 2014

I have regrets...

Hello, I'm back. It has passed a lot of time It has been a while since I have used italki to practice my English. I have regrets because i need to enhance my English, and I think i'm not  do not think that I am doing my best. My thoughts are that I think that I have realized that I do not want to leave my language because i use better my words  I use words better in my language, and words are important to me, . The fact to dont be able to communicate with it t that I am not able to comunicate with it them, stress my self Stresses me out. But I have to change my mind and transform my thoughts, or die. So radical. XD