Janisguate
The traditional Guatemalan music The traditional Guatemalan music has origins in the ancient Maya culture, whose elements are merged in the sixteenth century with components of Spanish and Afro-Caribbean cultures. This is represented in the marimba, considered the national instrument, containing conceptual and structural elements from each of these three cultures that form the basis of Guatemalan culture.
Jun 14, 2014 6:10 PM
2

The traditional Guatemalan music

The traditional Guatemalan music has origins in the ancient Maya culture, whose elements were merged during the sixteenth century with components of Spanish and Afro-Caribbean cultures. This is represented by what is considered the national instrument, the marimbaThe music of the marimba contains conceptual and structural elements from each of these three cultures that form the basis of Guatemalan culture.

Thank you for your information in brief about Maya because I have thought Maya was just a 3D software for animation or other architecture, art, and game character design from American software designer to create only with several script writing to make commends to design whether designers want in 2D and 3D art. However I have never known it is a culture and history too, not only just a name for non reason. If anyone can be a student of yours, could probably a excellent designer also I stand by.
What is your favourite music band?