Natalia
Professional Teacher
Eating Puthu Cake Today I ate Puthu cake. Puthu cake is a traditional Indonesian food made by rice flour and in it contains of sugar. It has a delicious taste. The most typical of this cake is the time to make it, there is a sound like a train (Tuuuuuuuuuuuttt.......) while steaming.
Jun 15, 2014 12:02 PM
3

Eating Puthu Cake

Today I ate Puthu cake. Puthu cake is a traditional Indonesian food made by with rice flour and in it contains of sugar. It has a tastes delicious taste. The most typical of this cake is the time to make it Typically while making this cake, there is a sound like a train (Tuuuuuuuuuuuttt.......) while it is steaming.

Eating Puthu Cake

Today I ate a puthu cake. Puthu cake is a traditional Indonesian food made by from rice flour and in it contains of sugar with brown sugar filling. It has a delicious taste It is delicious. The most typical distinct feature of this cake is the time to make it, there is a sound like a train (Tuuuuuuuuuuuttt.......) while steaming. on the time of making, i.e near the end of steaming, it will emit a train whistle-like sound. Toot-toot...

Notes:

1. You can also say 'Today I ate some puthu cakes', depends on how many of them you ate. Eating only one never satisfy me! ;)

2. Trust me on that brown sugar filling thing. So far other correctors haven't eat any. :)

Eating Puthu Cake

Today I ate Puthu cake. Puthu cake is a traditional Indonesian food made by from/with rice flour and in it contains of sugar. It has a delicious taste. The most typical distinct feature of this cake is that at the time to make of making it by steaming, there is a sound like a train (Tuuuuuuuuuuuttt.......) while steaming.

Oh, how I miss this! It's the best!!
Can you share me how to make it?
June 15, 2014